- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Big Orange
The Big Orange Review
Mingle with the many locals who gather here, be it for their first coffee of the day, a social weekend brunch, lunch or dinner, late night wine, or a music gig in the laid-back lounge. The multi format café-restaurant-wine bar caters to every meal or mood. By day there are homemade cakes, friands, and to-die-for caremelised onion muffins and a full breakfast menu. In the evening choose from mains like the signature veal osso bucco or tapas with wine pairings. Dine alfresco on the Victoria Avenue pavement, or snuggle into a leather banquette in the comfy lounge. Wireless Internet is also available.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
We have just returned from two weeks in the land of the long white cloud although we only saw cloud on two days and rain on one!
We spent a week in the Bay of Islands with the highlight being sailing i Read more
Hi, all -- since I find other people's trip reports so helpful I've decided to post one of mine. Read more
Hi we are a family of four with two older teenage children and planning a New Zealand trip in December 2013 for about 3 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more