- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Brewer's Apprentice Review
Just off the Square, this restaurant has character, with plenty of brick, stone, and timber; open fires; flat-screen televisions; a spacious bar and street-front garden bar; and quiet dining alcove—not to mention the entire range of New Zealand–crafted Monteith's beer. Lunch includes burgers, salads, and Monteith's-battered fish-and-chips; dinner goes upscale with slow-roasted lamb shoulder and top-quality beef options, such as Angus filets and beef bourguignon. Live music entertains some evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more