- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The Palmerston North International Airport (PMR) is a 10-minute drive from the city center. The taxi stand is outside the terminal, and shuttle services are available for roughly NZ$15. The airport also has an Internet kiosk. Activity in Palmerston North is centered on the Square. From there, you can easily explore on foot most of the city's cafés, restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's