- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Remember that driving is on the left, and in places roads can be quite narrow and winding. Always keep the tank full, as gas stations in country areas can be hard to come by. Cameras and other valuables left in cars are magnets for thieves, so don't leave them in view. Always lock your vehicle, even if only leaving it for a short time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's