Sights & Attractions in East Coast and the Volcanic Zone
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions East Coast and the Volcanic Zone
|A-B C-D E-G H-K L-N O-S T-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this working sheep-and-cattle farm you can get a guided tour...
The Waikato River is dammed along its length; the first construction...
One of Napier's more notable buildings is at the corner of Hastings...
Blue and Green Lakes
You'll find these vibrant lakes on the road to Te Wairoa and...
|Bodies of Water||Rotorua Environs|
At the southern end of the Government Gardens you can soak in...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Rotorua|
One of the most handsome wineries in the area, Brookfields features...
|Wineries / Breweries||Hawke's Bay|
Buried Village Te Wairoa
At the end of the 19th century, Te Wairoa (tay why-ro-ah, "the...
|Archaeological Sites||Rotorua Environs|
In the Central Valley region of Gisborne and only a few minutes...
|Wineries / Breweries||Gisborne|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional