- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Kuirau Park Review
From St. Faith's it's a short distance to the local (literal) hot spot Kuirau Park, a public park that includes an active thermal area. The mud pools and hot springs sit alongside the flower beds, which at times are almost hidden by floating clouds of steam. You can wander around the park or join the locals soaking their weary feet in shallow warm pools. Because this thermally active place can change overnight be sure to stay well outside the fences as you stroll around.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more