All East Coast and the Volcanic Zone Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
East Coast and the Volcanic Zone Hotels
|A-C D-K L-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The only tourist accommodations in the park to give a panoramic . . .
|$$||Tongariro National Park|
Esk Valley Lodge
Eileen and Jes Roddy are the welcoming owners of this lovely homestead. . .
Goldspree Kiwi Fruit Orchard Stay
Overlooking 25 acres of grapevines and kiwifruit orchards, this. . .
Close to the center of Havelock North, this up-to-the-minute motel. . .
Holiday Inn Rotorua
From the massive but welcoming entrance foyer with its giant stone. . .
Set in 17 acres on the banks of the Waikato River this lodge is. . .
Kiwi Paka Rotorua
This well-maintained lodge overlooking the thermal Kuirau Park. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional