- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Hawke's Bay Tourism, a regional organization, puts up the www.hawkesbaynz.com Web site for area information. The small Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE) is 5 km (3 mi) north of Napier. Shuttle taxis run into town. Daily flights by Air New Zealand from Wellington, Auckland, and the South Island arrive at Hawke's Bay Airport. Avis Car Rentals are located at the airport. Camper vans are also available. GoBay—Hawke's Bay regional transport—runs a limited public bus service covering Hawke's Bay and Napier on weekdays approximately 7 am–6 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's