Getting Here and Around
Whangamata is the Coromandel's last port of call, as the Peninsula segues southward into the Bay of Plenty. If you're only passing through but you've got a couple of hours to spare, check out some of the short bush walks in the area, or, of course, head down to the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's