Sights & Attractions in Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty
Things to Do in Around Hahei
The spectacular Cathedral Cove rock arch and white-sand crescent-shaped...
Colenso Herb Garden, Country Café and Shop
Colenso Herb Garden, Country Café and Shop, on State Highway...
Cook's Beach lies along Mercury Bay, so named for Captain James...
Hot Water Beach
The popular Hot Water Beach is a wild beach to wander and a delightful...
Te Pare Historic Reserve
Past Hahei on Pa Road, Te Pare Historic Reserve is the site of...
|Nature Preserves||Around Hahei|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional