Sights & Attractions in Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty
Sights & Attractions Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty
|A-D E-J K-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Elms Mission House
Built in 1847, this was the first Christian missionary station...
|Museums / Galleries||Tauranga|
Beyond Colville, a twisty, gravel (but well-maintained) road...
|Bodies of Water||Colville and Beyond|
Colville's classic counterculture General Store is run by a local...
|Stores / Malls||Colville and Beyond|
To learn about early gold-mining efforts in the Coromandel, stop...
Grahamstown Saturday Market
On Saturday mornings, the northern end of Thames' main street...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Thames|
The Green Snapper Cafe
Right next door to the General Store, this is the only place...
|Restaurants||Colville and Beyond|
Hot Water Beach
The popular Hot Water Beach is a delightful thermal oddity. A...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand