Sights & Attractions in Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty
|A-D E-J K-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This design store-cum-gallery is Thames' best option for buying...
|Museums / Galleries||Thames|
Butterfly and Orchid Garden
A few minutes' drive north on the way out of Thames, it's easy...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Thames|
Cathedral Cove is a lovely white-sand crescent with a spectacular...
Colenso Herb Garden, Country Café and Shop
Colenso Herb Garden, Country Café and Shop, on State Highway...
Cook's Beach lies along Mercury Bay, so named for Captain James...
Coromandel Gold Stamper Battery
Nothing quirky or gimmicky here. This is the real thing, with...
Driving Creek Railway
Barry Brickell's fascinating project has become a major tourist...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T — $1,120 Air New Zealand