Fodor's New Zealand
Bella Mia Review
Pizza and pasta maker Guisseppe Scorce succeeded in re-creating a little piece of home in this cozy central eatery. The decor is classic, with red-and-white checked tablecloths and grapes hanging from the ceiling, and the food is good. All of the pasta is homemade—the tortellini is prepared every afternoon—and the flavorful pizzas are thin-crusted. Be sure to leave room for dessert—Bella Mia makes its own gelato, sorbets, and tiramisu. Bella Mia has been here since 1978 and still going strong.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a few extra days after a meeting in Christchurch to see some places I've missed in previous trips to NZ. Read more
My husband and I are going to be in New Zealand from March 19-26. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more