Monk Street Market
Monk Street Market Review
By local accounts, this is the best place to prep for a picnic. The owner's obsession with cheese is on display along the wall behind the counter. Stacks of cheeses from as near as down the road and as far as Holland, France, Spain, and Italy line the shelves. Organic is big here; organic breads, fruits and juices, free-range eggs, and the coffee is locally roasted Organic Lala. The market also sells local and imported salami, dips, olives, and an enormous array of chutneys, chocolates, and locally made macadamia nut brittle. Don't forget the homemade soups.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
August 15-Sept 14, 2013
My love affair with the South Island of New Zealand continues. Read more
dumb question perhaps - I have looked at weather and still trying to figure out how to dress for glacier - We are travelling for 43 days in total.
Leave Dec 4 Auckland to Queenstown (Dec. 25) using the Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more