Fodor's New Zealand
Although this restaurant is crammed in between half a dozen other restaurants overlooking the marina, the Italian opera music, bare wood floors, exposed beams, and brick walls create an environment that is miles away from Tauranga. The lounge bar is at street level; head up the wrought-iron staircase to the restaurant,where a comprehensive menu is divided helpfully into chicken, meat and seafood; pasta and rissotto; and pizza. All the classics, and more, are there for you to chose from.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
Two couples, retirees but active, traveling together we have 9 days carved out for NZ and have decided to focus on the South Island. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more