Although this restaurant is crammed in between half a dozen other restaurants overlooking the marina, the Italian opera music, bare wood floors, exposed beams, and brick walls create an environment that is miles away from Tauranga. The lounge bar is at street level; head up the wrought-iron staircase to the restaurant, where a comprehensive menu is divided helpfully into chicken, meat and seafood; pasta and risotto; and pizza. All the classics, and more, are there for you to choose from.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Before leaving the US, we armed ourselves with New Zealand Fre... Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report.... Read more