Fodor's New Zealand
The Waterworks Review
Five kilometers (3 mi) from Coromandel, The Waterworks is a quirky playground designed with recycled materials in a series of grassy clearings surrounded by bush, ponds, streams, and a river with a swimming hole. The roadside sign "For kids up to the age of 84," and the water that trickles on your car as you drive in the gateway, are a hint of the fun to come. There are sculpture gardens, a number of water-powered artworks, and some unusual takes on playground equipment that invite children and inner children to come out and play.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more