Fodor's New Zealand
Manaia Café and Bar
Manaia Café and Bar Review
This spacious, centrally located restaurant is welcoming and it shows—it can get busy. You can sit inside or out, depending on your mood and the weather. Try the slow cooked lamb, or there's a generous selection of vegetarian dishes and hearty salads if meat isn't your thing. Gluten free meals are also available. The cafe is also open for breakfast—the smoked-salmon eggs Benedict and blueberry muffins are popular. If you arrive during the day, pop into the adjacent Manaia Gallery, which sells jewelry, art, and crafts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more