Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty Hotels
Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty Hotel Reviews
Like mellow places around the world, you'll find plenty of comfortable bed-and-breakfasts and mom-and-pop motels, but both Coromandel and Bay of Plenty also have a sprinkling of luxe boutique lodges tucked away in the forest or along coastal coves. In peak season, from October through March, advance booking is essential across the board and many of the better places have long-term customers who book as much as a year in advance. You'll rarely find air-conditioning in lodgings here, but then you'll rarely need it.
Browse Coromandel Peninsula and the Bay of Plenty Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's