- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Information Center is open daily from 8:30 to 6. At this writing they are planning a temporary move to the entrance of the Botanic Gardens, where they will remain through 2012. Their Web site is a great resource where you can find out about everything from lodging to bike rentals. Avenues, a local magazine with events listings and reviews, is also worth a browse. For a list of events and festivals go to the Be There Web site.
Be There (www.bethere.co.nz.)
Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Information Centre (03/379–9629. www.christchurchnz.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's