Sights & Attractions in Christchurch and Canterbury
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Christchurch and Canterbury
|A B-D E-I J-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aigantighe Art Gallery
Pronounced "egg and tie", (Scottish Gaelic for "at home"), this...
|Museums / Galleries||Timaru|
Air Force Museum of New Zealand
Starting in 1916, New Zealand pilots learned how to fly at Wigram...
|Museums / Galleries||Christchurch|
Akaroa Historic Area Walk
Amble along the narrow streets past old-fashioned little cottages...
|Trails||Akaroa and the Banks Peninsula|
The focus of historic interest is the Akaroa Museum, which has...
|Museums / Galleries||Akaroa and the Banks Peninsula|
Antigua Boat Sheds & Cafe
Built for the Christchurch Boating Club in 1882, this green-and-white...
|Marinas / Piers||Christchurch|
Arthur's Pass National Park
This spectacular alpine region, is a favorite hiking destination...
|Parks||Arthur's Pass National Park|
For the most part, the historic Arts Centre (which used to be...
|Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Christchurch|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's