- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Fusion Restaurant Cafe Bar
Fusion Restaurant Cafe Bar Review
As the name says this well-loved spot presents a mix of Asian, French, and Kiwi cuisines in a modern red, white, and black setting. The chef is a previous NZ Chef of the Year and Fusion is well known for its market fish dishes. It sits along the hill above Caroline Bay and affords far-reaching sea and port views with indoor and outdoor dining. If you've been out hunting or fishing the chef will cook your catch for you, with style. Cafe by day, restaurant by night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more