- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Seagars at Oxford
Seagars at Oxford Review
This bustling daytime café features all the good home cooking that TV chef and celebrity, Jo Seagar, is famous for, and a few other treats as well. The menu changes monthly as the season changes, but if you can; try the Belgian buttermilk pancakes with bacon and banana or the chicken, tarragon and cider pie. Jo's Mud Fudge Cake is legendary. Rural art features on the walls and there's a gift shop, cooking school, and small B&B attached.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more