- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
The Cornershop Bistro
The Cornershop Bistro Review
Just a block back from Sumner Beach this urban-style establishment has drummed up an extremely loyal clientele. By day it's a busy café; at night it morphs in to something a little more serious. Brunch may include brioche French toast, eggs bene, or a breakfast grill. On the dinner menu contemplate dishes like aged-beef ribeye with sauteed spinach and walnut butter or coq au vin with creamed parsnip. This place is a favorite with locals and weekend drivers from the city so it can be busy. Book ahead if you're intent on eating here. Brunch is offered Fri.–Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more