- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Christchurch Town Hall
Christchurch Town Hall Review
Christchurch Town Hall, closed at this writing, is host to many classical performances. Current estimates predict the Town Hall will not reopen before the end of 2013. In the meantime, all their performing groups are playing at alternative and varying venues around the city. Check their Web sites for details.
Southern Opera. Southern Opera 03/363–3131. www.southernopera.co.nz.
Christchurch City Choir. Christchurch City Choir 03/366–6927. www.christchurchcitychoir.co.nz.
Christchurch Symphony Orchestra. Christchurch Symphony Orchestra 03/379–3886. www.chsymph.co.nz.
- Address: 86 Kilmore St., Christchurch, 8013 | Map It
- Website: www.vbase.co.nz/town_hall_for_performing_arts/venue_overview
- Location: Christchurch
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We Went to Starbucks in Rotorua, New Zealand. Read more
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
I read a lot of forums but couldnt find an answer to what I was looking for. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more