- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Need some travel advice? Drop in at one of Auckland's many i-SITEs and other visitor centers. Employees will help plan trips, provide sightseeing information, and point you toward a well-priced lunch.
Auckland International Airport Visitor Centre (Ground fl., International Airport Terminal, Ray Emery Drive, Auckland, 2150. 09/275–0789.)
Auckland i-SITE Visitor Centre (Atrium, Sky City, Victoria and Federal Sts., Auckland, 1010. 09/367–6009. www.aucklandnz.com.)
Department of Conservation Visitor Centre (I-Site, Princes Wharf, Quay St., Auckland, 1010. 09/302–9279. www.doc.govt.nz.)
New Zealand Visitor Centre (Princes Wharf, Auckland, 1010. 09/367–6009. www.aucklandnz.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe