- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
KiwiRail, New Zealand's train operator, has a terminal and booking office at the Britomart Transportation Centre, on the harbor end of Queen Street. Service runs between Auckland and Wellington. The service runs daily between November and April and on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday the rest of the year.
Britomart Transport Centre. The hub of Auckland's growing rail network system has a currency exchange and is adjacent to the fast-growing Britomart Precinct, with eateries and fashion stores. Queen Elizabeth Sq., Queen and Quay Sts., Auckland, 1010. 0800/467–536. www.britomart.co.nz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's