Sights & Attractions in Auckland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Event Cinemas Metro Centre
With design concepts that could be from a science-fiction movie...
|Stores / Malls||City Center and Parnell|
Built between 1863 and 1864 by the curiously named Reverend Vicesimus...
|Houses / Mansions||City Center and Parnell|
This magnificent 1912 Edwardian building continues to stand out...
|Marinas / Piers||City Center and Parnell|
Parnell Rose Gardens
When you tire of boutiques and cafés, take 10 minutes (or more)...
|Gardens / Arboretums||City Center and Parnell|
The lovely Victorian timber villas along the upper slope of Parnell...
|Towns||City Center and Parnell|
St. Mary's Church in Holy Trinity
Gothic Revival wooden churches don't get much finer than this...
|Religious Sites||City Center and Parnell|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's