Sights & Attractions in Auckland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Auckland
|A-B C-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This extravagant art nouveau movie theater was the talk of the...
|Architectural Sites||City Center and Parnell|
Event Cinemas Metro Centre
With design concepts that could be from a science-fiction movie...
|Stores / Malls||City Center and Parnell|
Built between 1863 and 1864 by the curiously named Reverend Vicesimus...
|Houses / Mansions||City Center and Parnell|
This magnificent Edwardian building continues to stand out on...
|Marinas / Piers||City Center and Parnell|
First to plant grapes on Waiheke were Kim and Jeanette Goldwater...
|Wineries / Breweries||Auckland|
Great Barrier Island
Great Barrier Island, the largest in the gulf, has a population...
|Islands||Hauraki Gulf Islands|
Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World and Antarctic Encounter
This harborside marine park—the creation of New Zealand's most...
|Zoos / Aquariums||City Center and Parnell|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe