Bridge Adventures in Auckland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
AJ Hackett Bungy—Auckland Harbour Bridge. The only bungy (New Zealand spelling for bungee) jumping in Auckland, this company operates off the Harbour Bridge (NZ$150) year-round. The Harbour Bridge Experience (NZ$120) is a 1½-hour bridge climb with commentary on the history of the bridge and the region. Needless to say, views from the bridge walk are outstanding. There are three trips a day, and reservations are recommended. Westhaven Reserve, Curran St., Herne Bay, Auckland, 1010. 09/360–7748. www.bungy.co.nz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's