Sights & Attractions in New Caledonia
Things to Do in Noumea
Aquarium des Lagoons Nouvelle Caledonie
Opened in 2007 at a cost of around $18 million,...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Noumea|
Ile Aux Canards
You won't find any ducks on Ile Aux Canards (Duck...
Isle of Pines
Situated about 107 km (62 miles) south of Noumea,...
Le Petit Train
A quaint, and rather cute, way to get around...
Tjibaou Cultural Centre
Named in honor of charismatic independence leader...
|Museums / Galleries||Noumea|
Browse All New Caledonia Sights
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's