Sights & Attractions in New Caledonia
Things to Do in Noumea
Aquarium des Lagoons Nouvelle Caledonie
Opened in 2007 at a cost of around $18 million, the Aquarium of...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Noumea|
Ile Aux Canards
You won't find any ducks on Ile Aux Canards (Duck Island), which...
Isle of Pines
Situated about 107 km (62 miles) south of Noumea, the Isle of...
Le Petit Train
A quaint, and rather cute, way to get around town is aboard the...
Tjibaou Cultural Centre
Named in honor of charismatic independence leader Jean-Marie...
|Museums / Galleries||Noumea|
Browse All New Caledonia Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe