Sights & Attractions in New Caledonia
Sights & Attractions New Caledonia
Aquarium des Lagoons Nouvelle Caledonie
Opened in 2007 at a cost of around $18 million, the Aquarium of...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Noumea|
Ile Aux Canards
You won't find any ducks on Ile Aux Canards (Duck Island), which...
Isle of Pines
Situated about 107 km (62 miles) south of Noumea, the Isle of...
Le Petit Train
A quaint, and rather cute, way to get around town is aboard the...
Tjibaou Cultural Centre
Named in honor of charismatic independence leader Jean-Marie...
|Museums / Galleries||Noumea|
Browse All New Caledonia Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand