Le 360 Review
The view dazzles at this 19th-floor eatery, the only revolving restaurant in New Caledonia, which delivers an ever-changing view of the blue waters of Anse Vata Bay, the off-shore islands to the west and south, downtown Noumea, and the regional bushland areas beyond the city. The menu is French—tuck into the escargot and the stuffed lobster, and enjoy the fresh-baked baguettes. The four-course French dégustation menu (7,500 CFP) is a good deal, and it may feature foie gras, risotto and prawns, or succulent beef, while among the desserts, don't miss the half-baked chocolate cake with vanilla sauce and vanilla ice cream. Sometimes diners, because the restaurant revolves, forget which table is theirs, so the staff marks each table with different-color, brightly lit LED napkins in the evening. It's a nice touch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more