When to Go
When to Go
Peak Season: January to May
Guam gets tourists year-round, especially during winter in Japan. Peak Season temperatures hover in the mid 80s and humidity is tolerable.
Off Season: July to November
Rainy season in Guam still brings plenty of sunshine (would you expect anything less in paradise?) and hotel rates at their lowest. Do be careful of heavy winds leading up to typhoons.
Shoulder Season: June, December
There isn't really a shoulder season in Guam and weather during June and December varies from year to year; some years both months are dry and other years you'll get soaked.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,373 Air New Zealand