The South Americans love their beef, and this lively Brazilian eatery—a meat fiesta for carnivores—celebrates this fact. The house specialty in this popular and lively place is rodizio, various cuts of meats flame-grilled on skewers over a charcoal barbecue. The staff keeps delivering dishes to your table until you tell them to stop. Other notables include steaks and spare ribs. There are also seafood alternatives, too, along with—whisper it quietly—a vegetarian option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more