The South Americans love their beef, and this lively Brazilian eatery—a meat fiesta for carnivores—celebrates this fact. The house specialty in this popular and lively place is rodizio, various cuts of meats flame-grilled on skewers over a charcoal barbecue. The staff keeps delivering dishes to your table until you tell them to stop. Other notables include steaks and spare ribs. There are also seafood alternatives, too, along with—whisper it quietly—a vegetarian option.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
I have just been stung to the tune of £3,600 (US$ 5,700) by the charlatan Ben Nickintz who runs a tour company called Niugini Eco Tours (www.png-tourism.com). He cancelled the tour 3 hours before I Read more
We are planning a trip to Australia/New Zealand December 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more