Jamaican Grill Tumon
Jamaican Grill Tumon Review
You may be several thousand miles from the Caribbean, but the tropical Jamaican creations served in this bright, airy, and popular restaurant fit Guam's laid-back island mood perfectly. There are several branches across Guam, but this is the most convenient to Tumon Beach. The menu is extensive, but the beef ribs and jerk chicken are favorites among regular visitors. The red rice is also highly recommended, especially when served with the fresh-catch-of-the-day seafood option. Service is efficient, and you can't beat the reasonable prices. It's popular for take-out, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more