Jamaican Grill Tumon
Jamaican Grill Tumon Review
You may be several thousand miles from the Caribbean, but the tropical Jamaican creations served in this bright, airy, and popular restaurant fit Guam's laid-back island mood perfectly. There are several branches across Guam, but this is the most convenient to Tumon Beach. The menu is extensive, but the beef ribs and jerk chicken are favorites among regular visitors. The red rice is also highly recommended, especially when served with the fresh-catch-of-the-day seafood option. Service is efficient, and you can't beat the reasonable prices. It's popular for take-out, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Bookiers be warned! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more