Inside the Hilton Resort, this local outpost of the renowned Pacific Rim chain is one of the most elegant dining options on Guam. The chic, minimalist dining room has dark-wood tables dressed with gold, woven place mats. Showcasing the exciting culinary prowess of its innovative founder, chef Roy Yamaguchi, the Hawaiian-Japanese fusion menu incorporates everything from sushi and beef ribs to seafood and steaks, and a not-to-be-missed chocolate soufflé for dessert. From among several signature dishes, consider choosing the mouthwatering hibachi-Grilled Atlantic salmon. There's also live entertainment some nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more