This is arguably the most popular restaurant on Guam, so call ahead for a reservation. But if you do turn up without one, you can add your name to a waiting list and pass the time (usually no more than 30 minutes) on the nearby beach. Inside the bright, lively dining room, you only have to look at all the happy diners around you to know the food is delicious. A favorite appetizer here is the Beggar's Purse (fresh sushi-grade tuna encased in a pancake and served with wasabi). The barbecue main dishes are highly acclaimed, and the extensive menu also features burgers, salads, steaks, risotto, and even Alaskan king crab. Save room for the excellent desserts.
- Address: Pale San Vitores Road, Tumon Bay, 96931
- Phone: 671/646–7762
- Location: Guam
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more