This is arguably the most popular restaurant on Guam, so call ahead for a reservation. But if you do turn up without one, you can add your name to a waiting list and pass the time (usually no more than 30 minutes) on the nearby beach. Inside the bright, lively dining room, you only have to look at all the happy diners around you to know the food is delicious. A favorite appetizer here is the Beggar's Purse (fresh sushi-grade tuna encased in a pancake and served with wasabi). The barbecue main dishes are highly acclaimed, and the extensive menu also features burgers, salads, steaks, risotto, and even Alaskan king crab. Save room for the excellent desserts.
- Address: Pale San Vitores Road, Tumon Bay, 96931
- Phone: 671/646–7762
- Location: Guam
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Okay, so I suck at packing.And I mess it up both ways: either too much or not enough. I never get it right. We have 5 weeks OZ/NZ (!) with 3 days in Hong Kong on the way. Destinations include Sydney, Uluru, Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more