Sights & Attractions in Tuamotu Archipelago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tuamotu Archipelago
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Avatoru and Tiputa passes offer some of the best drift diving...
Situated on the northeast corner of Fakarava, this village of...
Sables Roses, a tiny motu adrift in Tikehau's gorgeous lagoon...
It's hard to believe that this village of a dozen people was...
Rangiroa's other little settlement can be reached by a regular...
The name of the main town and the motu on which the airport is...
Also known as Paeua, Manihi's main town is home to most of the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's