Sights & Attractions in Tuamotu Archipelago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tuamotu Archipelago
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Rangiroa's capital is a small village on Avatoru Pass with two...
This "lagoon with a lagoon" is a popular excursion. The water...
Gauguin's Pearl Farm
The farm is an easy walk from the airport on the edge of the...
Ile Aux Oiseaux
This island in the middle of the lagoon is a haven for thousands...
Ile aux Recifs
The "isle of reefs" is considered the best lagoon excursion of...
Les Sables Roses
This pink sand beach is in the southeast corner of Rangiroa...
This deserted village, complete with church, is on the opposite...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free — $6,799 Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Tahiti 5-Nights at Moorea Luxury Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2345 & up -- Tahiti Weeklong Escapes w/Air, Breakfast — $2,345 Pleasant Holidays