- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Motel Chez Jeanne
At a Glance
- If you're looking for the real Robinson Crusoe lifestyle, you'll find it here
- Meals need to be prearranged
- self-catering requires planning
- in an isolated spot
Check Rates from our Partners
Motel Chez Jeanne Review
This three-bungalow pension is on a private island 9.6 km (6 mi) north of the airport. The all-white bungalows are an A-frame western design; two are on the beach, while the other is over the water. Each has an equipped kitchen, refrigerator, and private bathroom with cold water. Owners Guy and Jeanne Herta will provide meals but need to be informed before arrival. They also provide a free visit to a pearl farm.
- Address: Near Motu Taugaraufara, Near Motu Taugaraufara, Tuamotu Archipelago
- Phone: 96–42–90
- Location: Manihi
- 3 bungalows.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more