- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- Great location
- good food
- friendly atmosphere
- Cold water
- basic amenities
Pension Glorine Review
This budget pension has an ideal position near Ohutu wharf and its restaurant and terrace have great views over the lagoon. Hostess Glorine To'i has a reputation for wonderful home-cooked meals; her specialties include tuna carpaccio and baked lagoon fish au gratin, which could make up for the lack of hot water in the bathrooms and the basic nature of the six rooms. Half-board rates are 8,000 CFP per person per day; while bungalow with breakfast rates are 5,000 CFP per person per day. There are bicycles for hire and excursions can be booked.
- Address: Main road, Ohutu, Ohutu, Tuamotu Archipelago
- Phone: 96-04-05
- Location: Rangiroa
- 6 bungalows.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more