- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- Great location
- good food
- friendly atmosphere
- Cold water
- basic amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Pension Glorine Review
This budget pension has an ideal position near Ohutu wharf and its restaurant and terrace have great views over the lagoon. Hostess Glorine To'i has a reputation for wonderful home-cooked meals; her specialties include tuna carpaccio and baked lagoon fish au gratin, which could make up for the lack of hot water in the bathrooms and the basic nature of the six rooms. Half-board rates are 8,000 CFP per person per day; while bungalow with breakfast rates are 5,000 CFP per person per day. There are bicycles for hire and excursions can be booked.
- Address: Main road, Ohutu Ohutu, Tuamotu Archipelago
- Phone: 96–04–05
- Location: Rangiroa
- 6 bungalows.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more