Pension Havaiki Pearl Guest House
Pension Havaiki Pearl Guest House Review
Nonguests dining at this little pension and pearl farm will be offered a two-course set menu. Dishes will vary depending on what the chef has made that evening, but may include mahimahi with honey sauce, oysters with coconut sauce, tuna sashimi, or even barbecued steak imported from New Zealand. Phone first to ask about transfers.
- Address: Rotoava, Tuamotu Archipelago, 98763
- Phone: /93–40–15
- Location: Fakarava
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Lunch only in June; Dinner rest of year.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi everyone, I was recently in Tahiti with my girlfriend for the first time this past February. Tahiti blew my mind!? However, I'm curi... Read more
Howdy! I am going to Tahiti with my lovely lady in late February and we want to hike and eat great French and Tahitian food. Any recommendatio... Read more