Restaurant Le Kai Kai
Restaurant Le Kai Kai Review
This is a very pleasant spot for lunch if you're cycling along the main road; you can also check your e-mail here but the Internet connection is rather slow. As there are free transfers from the hotels, you can enjoy a few drinks over dinner. There's a three-course set menu (4,500 CFP) with two to three choices per course, and an á la carte menu featuring mussels in white wine; grilled tuna steak with soy sauce, garlic and ginger; and coffee ice cream with Kahlua for dessert.
- Address: Main road, Avatoru, Tuamotu Archipelago, 98775
- Phone: /96–03–39
- Location: Rangiroa
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed. night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi everyone, I was recently in Tahiti with my girlfriend for the first time this past February. Tahiti blew my mind!? However, I'm curi... Read more
Howdy! I am going to Tahiti with my lovely lady in late February and we want to hike and eat great French and Tahitian food. Any recommendatio... Read more