Getting Here and Around
Air Tahiti makes four flights a week from Pape'ete to Ua Huka. The flight usually take in another island, making the trip about 4½. There are also flights to and from other islands. There is no public transport or car rental firms but several of the pensions hire out vehicles, usually with a driver.
Ua Huka Tourism Committee (Vaipaee, Vaipaee, Ua Huka. 92–60–19. scallamera.Florentine@mail.pf.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe