At a Glance
- Linens provided
- private bathrooms with hot water
- common kitchen available for guests
- This is really in an out-of-the-way location
Check Rates from our Partners
Hinako Nui Review
On the north coast, two hours by car from Taiohae, Chez Yvonne, as it's also known, stands on a hillside in a well-maintained garden only 164 feet (50 meters) from the sea. There's one family bungalow and four standard bungalows all equipped with private bathroom. Hinako Nui Restaurant is a two-minute walk away and all guests take their meals there. There are rates for half and full board.
- Phone: 92–02–97
- Location: Nuku Hiva
- 5 bungalows.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more