Club House Review
Perhaps the largest restaurant in Raiatea, the Club House faces the yacht harbor and is shaded by a thatch-roofed canopy. It's a reasonably priced place that serves a decent breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Regular entertainment on the weekends, and amazing sunset views, are a big draw for guests.
- Address: Apooti marina, Uturoa, Raiatea
- Phone: /66–11–66
- Location: Raiatea
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi everyone, I was recently in Tahiti with my girlfriend for the first time this past February. Tahiti blew my mind!? However, I'm curi... Read more
Howdy! I am going to Tahiti with my lovely lady in late February and we want to hike and eat great French and Tahitian food. Any recommendatio... Read more