This pale pink church with white timber filigree work and a clock tower topped with green steeple is right on the main road a 100 yards or so from the harbor and the area set aside for dozens of outrigger canoes. Inaugurated in 1873, it is the principal Protestant place of worship on the island and is sometimes listed by its French name Eglise Evangelique. The interior is supported by two rows of huge oak handcrafted and painted columns. A Sunday service, with beautiful singing and the chance to see the local ladies dressed in white and wearing decorative straw hats, is not to be missed.
Blvd. Pomare at Rue de Temple, Pape'ete, Tahiti, French Polynesia