Sights & Attractions in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tahiti
|A-L M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Afaahiti, Pueu, and Tautira
Pueu has a good surf break, ideal for beginners and body boarders...
Look out for the signs denoting the French name trou du souffleur....
|Geological Sites||Tahiti Nui|
Pronounced Fa-ah-ah, this town is a commune (municipality area)...
This is the name given to the remote eastern section of Tahiti...
Gauguin Museum and Botanic Gardens
These two sights are side by side. The museum has 25 small original...
|Museums / Galleries||Tahiti Nui|
House of James Norman Hall
The life of this American adventurer, WWI hero, and novelist...
|Houses / Mansions||Tahiti Nui|
There's plenty of room for everyone at this black-sand beach...
Like most French Polynesian volcanic islands, Tahiti has a belvedere...
You can't miss this open-air aquarium in a fenced -off part of...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Tahiti Nui|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe