- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Casa Bianca
Le Casa Bianca Review
This is one of a handful of restaurants at Marina Taina, Tahiti's first international marina located about 8 km (5 mi) west of Pape'ete. There are great views of stylish yachts at anchor. The restaurant is decorated with Italian paintings, and pizzas and seafood and fish dishes are the order of the day. The staff speaks English and the menus are in English, too.
- Address: Marina Taina, PK 9, Coastal road, Puna'auia, Tahiti 98717
- Phone: 43–91–35
- Location: Tahiti Nui
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise... Read more
With world-class surfing, spectacular diving, and warm local charm, Tahiti has plenty to offer prospective... Read more
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking?... Read more