- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Les 3 Brasseurs
Les 3 Brasseurs Review
This popular café and microbrewery has 20 beers from around the world on tap. It's right across from the ferry port and always buzzing with diners and drinkers. Dishes include classic grilled steaks and fish in variety of styles, including poisson cru (raw fish marinated in coconut and lime juice), as well as mussels and duck. Cheaper choices are the La Formule due Jour (special of the day), which includes a starter or dessert with a main course and glass of beer for 2,100 CFP. You can taste any four of the beers (in four small glasses) for 800 CFP.
- Address: Blvd. Pomare, Pape'ete, Tahiti 98713
- Phone: 50–60–25
- Location: Pape'ete
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
With world-class surfing, spectacular diving, and warm local charm, Tahiti has plenty to offer prospective... Read more
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking?... Read more